Fixed fee legal services, the way it should be

Looking for free advice?

Our Gold coast lawyers can helpp


Recovery Orders

Sometimes, the other parent may take the child from your care without your permission and may be refusing to return them. This often happens when the parents are going through a divorce or property settlement.

How Do I Proceed?

If this has happened to you then you may need to make an application to the Federal Magistrates Court or the Family Court in order to have the child returned to you. When making a decision, the court will take into account many different factors.

Gold coast lawyers know that this is a very serious situation, as do the courts and many factors need to be taken into account. Our specialist lawyers will present your case to the court and fight their utmost hardest. We know how stressful and upsetting this time can be for you and want to ensure your child is returned safely to your care, as fast as possible.

I’ve Won My Case Now What?

If the court vote in your favour, the Australian Federal Police may be called upon. This is so that they can find the other parent and return the child back to yourself safely and as quickly as possible.

I Work Office Hours, When Will I Find the Time?

Our experienced lawyers are here to help and guide you every step of the way. We are willing to work outside of work hours and weekends if necessary to ensure your child is returned to you safely and swiftly as possible.

How Do I Get in Touch?

You can call family lawyers Gold Coast today on 00000 for a free initial consultation or send us a message at the bottom of the page and we will call you!

For more information on Children’s Issues or other types of family law, click here.